Crazy Recurring Dream

Posted by DMiller | 12:59 PM |

I don't usually remember my dreams. Truthfully, when I try to recall dreams I've had in my entire life I can recall only three. One must have been some 14 years ago after playing Wolfenstein 3-D for several hours I had a dream that I was the hero in the computer game. It was quite frightening.

My second and third dream were the same and happened last week and last night, respectively (obviously).

Being the internet savvy guy that I am, I quickly googled my dream today to see if anyone offers any interpretation of it, and scary enough they do! I am not much of a dreamer so I was surprised how many dream websites there are, but I guess it makes sense. I still find it crazy that people have had the same dreams as me with only slight variations. That gemara interpreting different symbols in dreams makes a lot more sense now.

My dream was scary, but the interpretations of the dream make me not want to go to sleep again lest I have the same dream. The interpretations all were so relevant to me too. I am really just freaked out by the whole thing.

Maybe I just need more sleep. Or less....