Facebook Social News

Posted by DMiller | 2:56 PM |

Earlier this week I received an email with the subject: "Facebook Social News."

My first thought was that Facebook has decided to become even more invasive and actually email everyone when someone is no longer listed as in a relationship, but unfourtanetly it was not. Apparently there is a new program where people rank their friends based on everything from "who is nicer" to "who is a better dancer".

Needless to say, I was very intrigued to see what my "friends" really think of me especially after the email told me I was ranked 7th in "Who I am more jealous of" and 13th in "who is more athletic". (This must have been someone that knew me pre-Israel, as my Burger's Bar diet has really been takin a toll similar to that McDonalds diet guy.)

The rankings I am most proud of:
15th - who would i rather be trapped on a desert island with
18th - who is more generous
19th/20th - who is kinder and nicer

Rankings I would like to contest:
100th - who is more likely to do a favor for me (Ouch!)
66th - who is a better dancer (Depends what kind...)
66th - who is more useful (Are you saying I am useless?)
71th - who is more likely to succeed (I think that has to do with how you measure success...)

My favorite ranking is that I am #6,719,395 most likely to win a fight on the entire Facebook. Facebook must have at least like 30 million users, so that means I can beat like... a lot of people. I have never thought about it, but wow, I am powerful.

I can't wait to see what Facebook comes up with next. (I am hoping they take my idea for the Facebook social news updates...)