Egg Fights Are Funny

Posted by DMiller | 10:44 AM |

Today I attended the Bar Ilan ESCape "Family Day BBQ" as it was family day in Israel. 


Why?

Clearly I have lots and lots of free time. 

I did have fun though.

I don't have time to write a long description of the event as I am extremely busy, and most of what I would write would be extremely uninteresting, but I wanted to share with you the most important thing I learned today: Egg fights are downright hilarious.

I don't know why, but eggs flying through the air and eventually cracking on something or someone is extremely funny to me.

My suggestion for Bar Ilan ESCape's next event: A giant egg fight.

Imagine 50, 100, or 200 people lining up in a giant battlefield, with some stationed on tops of roofs, hurling giant eggs at each other; the thrill of seeing hundreds of eggs whirling through the air towards you at one time; the feeling of eggs cracking against your body. 

I checked on Youtube to see if anyone has ever constructed an egg fight as the one described and could not find any. I think such an event, on a large enough scale, could become a great viral video too.

If anyone wants to organize such an egg fight you can definitely count me in.