Noone said it would be easy....

Posted by DMiller | 2:17 PM |

...but noone said it'd be this hard.

I just got back from work (12 AM - President's Day), and I am really upset. Most probably not the best time to write a blog post, as I am sure I will write stuff I disagree with in the morning, but I feel compelled.

I have not read back over my blog, but I can recall many blog posts about how much I hate working late hours. Well this is another one. If you don't like it, skip it.

Working late hours, especially on days where you are literally busy from morning until night running around like a dog, calculating things that never add up anyways, is terrible. 'Nuff said.

Now I am tired and must go to sleep as, guess what? I have another long day tomorrow!

(This was going to be a longer post, but I've worked too much today to put any real effort into it.)