Day 19: Ko Samui

Posted by DMiller | 2:32 AM |

This morning we took a nap after getting to our apartment and then headed over to Chabad to get something to eat and use some internet. After we went to the tourist agency to see if anyone could recommend anything for us to do in Ko Samui to which she said basically no. It seems that we have exhausted almost everything to do in Thailand. Her response was that Samui was "Same same" which is a very common expression here. I even bought a T-shirt that says it.

We ended up just relaxing on the beach (which is not as good as Ko Phi Phi in my opinion, although my friend prefers this one), digging deep holes, building sand castles, and swimming.

My friend vomited in the ocean from drinking too much salt water (which I told him not to), which prevented me from swimming anymore. I think he ruined the ocean for everyone forever. Next time you consider entering the ocean, remember my friend vomited in there. (Note: The Atlantic Ocean may still be ok as it's far.)