Exercise - Too Painful

Posted by DMiller | 2:38 PM |

So today I Baruch Hashem had some time at work and decided to take advantage of the gym in our building. As most of you know, I am not much of a gym person but prefer to get my exercise through bike rides, basketball, swimming, roller blading, and electric scooters. Well anyways, I decided to give it a chance.

It's not as if I have never gone to a gym. While at YU I would frequent the gym about once a month and pretend to know what I was doing. That is what I had planned to do today, but unfourtanetly the personal trainer guy at the gym saw I was completely lost so he took my under his wing and had me do a bunch of stuff and at the end I was ridiculously exhausted. Not only exhausted but nauseos and near sick. After he said "I'll see you tomorrow", and I was like "Maybe next week..."