RE: NY Times Article

Posted by DMiller | 2:28 PM

Before I forget...

My cousin G. Dotz, did have a good point that the NY Times has been targeting the Jewish community. (Three articles: Noah Feldman, Sefardim and Ashkenazim, this one.)

It truly is a disgrace and I don't understand why anyone reads the paper anymore. I personally never open the paper, nor visit the website unless someone sends me an article (such as this one). I would love to see the paper purchased by a wealthy Jew just to close it.

The only redeming factor of these articles is that some of these issues are serious issues that need to be addressed within the Jewish community. The only problem is that the article may spur some discussion but we have not reached a breaking point on any of these issues yet to really create change.